Motor vehicles are an everyday part of life. Cars, SUVs, trucks, buses, and motorcycles are everywhere in our society, and as traffic continues to increase, so do accidents. No matter what type of vehicles are involved, accidents have proven to be dangerous, and sometimes fatal to drivers, passengers, and pedestrians alike.
A car accident means that one party was driving in a careless or thoughtless manner, and as a result, one or more other parties were injured. In such cases, the plaintiff has the right to file a lawsuit and get the compensation from the negligent driver.
SOME NOTABLE VICTORIES FROM GANIM INJURY LAWYERS:
- Female bank executive received $220,000 after being struck on I95 and injuring her neck.
- 53 year old man with neck injury receives settlement for $275,000 when struck by vehicle that fled from the scene of the accident in Stamford, Connecticut. The operator of the vehicle was chased by the injured man and caught several miles from the scene of the accident. The operator of the vehicle at fault only maintained a $25,000 insurance policy which was paid by his insurance company. The injured man then collected another $250,000 through his own automobile insurance policy as his case proceeded with a trial date.
- 66 year old man receives $159,500 after suffering a neck injury in a motor vehicle accident in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- 26 year old receives $70,000 after being involved in an accident with an ambulance on it’s way to an emergency call. The driver had reported to the police that his sirens and lights were on as he approached the intersection where the accident occurred. Upon investigation by Attorney Ganim witnesses were discovered which contradicted the ambulance drivers story thereby leading to a settlement of the case.
- Infant not in car seat receives $195,000 in motor vehicle. At the time of the accident the infant was 6 months old and essentially made a full recovery at the time of settlement having received a concussion like injury.
- $375,000 awarded to four individuals involved in a motor vehicle accident
- $1,000,000 awarded for motorcycle accident
- $225,000 paid to an intoxicated driver involved in a car accident
- $525,000 paid to a tractor trailer truck driver when his 18-wheeler was hit by a car
- $2,000,000 order for a man who lost his leg in a car accident
- $225,000 paid to an intoxicated pedestrian who was hit by a car while walking in the road
- $250,000 paid to a man forced off the road by a vehicle while riding his bicycle
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN HIRING AN ATTORNEY FOR YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE
First and foremost, the attorneys at the Ganim Law Firm are sensitive to your case. We understand that dealing with accidents can be painful, traumatic and confusing. However, we can help. At Ganim Injury Lawyers, we will alleviate these stresses because our number one priority is YOU – our client. We are here to help.
LET YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN CONNECTICUT DEAL WITH INSURANCE COMPANIES
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to another person’s negligence, you may be eligible to file a personal injuryclaim for all damages. The automobile accident attorneys at Ganim Law in Milford can assist you with your claim.
Although many times your claim seems to be straight forward, the insurance company will consistently deny, delay, or defend your claim in order to reduce the amount of money rightfully due to you as the victim of the accident. The attorneys at Ganim Law Firm anticipate this, and know exactly how to fight insurance companies so that our clients receive the compensation they deserve. Ganim Injury Lawyers will fight to protect your interest. We handle all types of accident claims such as:
A MILFORD AND ALL OF CONNECTICUT ACCIDENT ATTORNEY WITH THE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE TO PROTECT YOU
Regardless of the nature of the accident and the type of vehicle involved, any accident can cause serious injury leading to physical, emotional, and financial suffering. Accidents occur every day, and it is important that you act quickly to secure the legal representation of an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to protect you. We at Ganim Injury Lawyers have the experience and knowledge to protect you and to handle the insurance companies to ensure that you and your family are properly protected and compensated. When you have suffered severe injury as a result of an accident, you need Ganim Injury Lawyers on your side.
FREE CONSULTATION FROM FAIRFIELD AND NEW HAVEN COUNTIES AND ALL OF CONNECTICUT PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Please contact Ganim Injury Lawyers at (203) 445-6542 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Consultation Today.
Ganim Injury Lawyers service all of Connecticut, including: Bridgeport, Trumbull, Monroe, Stratford, Milford, Woodbridge, New Haven, North Haven, Hamden, Fairfield, Easton, Weston, Westport, Norwalk, Darien, New Canaan, Stamford, Danbury, Wilton, Waterbury, Wallingford, Derby Ansonia, Seymour, and Oxford.